- Credentials: Bachelor’s degree
- Course Duration: 4 years (8 semesters), full-time
- Intake Month: in March
- A person who graduated high school and TOPIK level 4
- A person who graduated high school and TOPIK level 3 ; more than 120 hours of Korean language training for 6 months after admission to the school
Conducted entirely in Korea
- 3,000USD/Semester (Total 24,000USD)
The department of Nursing Science is an excellent educational course which foster a leader for development of nursing, maintaining health in community, and enhancement of health & welfare.
- Educational Purpose
- Foster creative and professional nurses
- Foster nurses with dignity who focuses on the subjects
- Foster nurses who practice service and sharing
It is required 140 credits to graduate with a bachelor’s degree from the ChungBuk Health & Science University. The required credits in the nursing curriculum are total 112; thus 28 credits must be earned through general education and elective courses.
Clinical nurse, maternity nurse, specialized nurse, health service civil servant, corporate healthcare service, health insurance reviewer, hospital administration nursing officer.