Youth Training Centers
Playground + cultural place + resting place + place to meet for the youth in Cheongju
- Youth Management Committee
Propose youths’ autonomous and voluntary opinions and policy ideas.
- Free semester system for middle schools
Registered as a career experience support network (Kkumgil), the organization
offers career exploration and planning programs customized for students needs
through school (student) matching.
- Career volunteer club union Wi-Fi
Offer education, experience, and volunteer activities, focused on career and
- Youth after-school academy
Offer integrated programs including cognitive training, leisure activities,
personality education, etc. for youths of low-income or working parents families
(to reduce gaps between social classes through various welfare services,
following the 5-schoolday/week system)
- The Duke of Edinburgh's International Award
Help the youth aged between 14 and 25 regularly practice four selected areas
(self-development, physical training, volunteer work, adventure activities) and
promote healthy self-growth
- Patriotism Promotion Program
Patriotism promotion program selected by Ministry of Patriots & Veterans Affairs,
providing lectures on historical patriots and field trip to historical sites where
participants engage in volunteer cleaning activity.
- Support for youth with disabilities
Step-by-step sociability improvement program (for youths with disabilities to
develop sociability and independence based on external resources).
- Responsible department : International Affairs Division
- Tel : 043) 210-8373, 210-8255