- Credentials : Diploma (Associate Degree)
- Course Duration : 3 years (6 semester), full-time
- Intake Month : in March
- A person who graduated high school and TOPIK level 3
- A person who graduated high school and TOPIK level 2 ; more than 300 hours of Korean language training for 1 year after admission to the school.
Field of Study
- Clinical Laboratory Science
Conducted entirely in Korea
- 3,000USD/Semester (Total 18,000USD)
The department of Clinical Laboratory Science is a theoretical and practical
education that is fundamental to examining the blood, tissues, and various body fluids of patients in physics, chemistry, genetics, and microbiology to obtain critical information on the diagnosis and therapy of diseases.
- Educational Purpose
- Development of creative clinical pathology technologist with professional skills
- Development of clinical pathologic technologist with profer character and responsibilit
- Development of clinical pathologic technologist turning service into a living
University Hospital, General Hospital, Private Hospital, Medical foundation for laboratory, Community Health Center, General Medical Center, Industrial Health Center, Food and Drug Administration (KFDA), Centers for Disease Control (KCDC), National Institutes of Health (KNIH), Medical Equipment Company, Institutes of various kinds etc.