- Credentials : Diploma (Associate Degree)
- Course Duration : 2 years (4 semesters), full-time
- Intake Month : in March
- A person who graduated high school and TOPIK level 3
- A person who graduated high school and TOPIK level 2 ; more than 300 hours of Korean language training for 1 year after admission to the school.
Conducted entirely in Korea
- 3,000USD/Semester (Total 12,000USD)
The department of Computer Aided Mechanical Engineering teaches the specialized knowledge and theories which is required for mechanical and semiconductor fields, and cultivates academic knowledge and skills based on creativity, character, and service.
It is an excellent curriculum that nurtures professionals in machine - related fields.
- Educational Purpose
- Expertise in the creative mechanical automation field
- Training the human experts who serve the society
- Training of semiconductor equipment expert
It is required 80 credits to graduate with a Associate’s Degree from the ChungBuk Health & Science University. In the mechanical engineering and electrical and electronic curriculum, a total of 71 credits are required; thus 9 credits are required for general education and elective courses.
Semiconductor Equipment Engineer, Machinery and Equipment Engineer, Facility Management Engineer, Design and Development Engineer, Government Employee, Transfer to a Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering