- Credentials : Diploma (Associate Degree)
- Course Duration : 3 years (6 semesters), full-time
- Intake Month : in March
- A person who graduated high school and TOPIK level 3
- A person who graduated high school and TOPIK level 2 ; more than 300 hours of Korean language training for 1 year after admission to the school.
- Radiography & Radiotherapy
Conducted entirely in Korea
- 3,000USD/Semester (Total 18,000USD)
It aims to cultivate Radiological Technologists who can contribute to the public health and improve the medical services by educating top-notch knowledge techniques in order to help them perform radiology techniques in the advanced medical field as well as providing basic knowledge and practical training. We will contribute to the development of medical image and medical image information.
- Educational Purpose
- Cultivating radiological technologists specialists with enhanced creative thinking
- Cultivating radiological technologists who follow occupational ethics of putting highest priority to human respect
- Cultivating radiological technologists specialists who emphasize human- centered service by strengthening the etiquette and life respect education
Radiological Technologists , Radiation Safety Officer, Health Service Official,
Sonographer, Pharmaceutical Company, Medical Device Company