- Credentials : Diploma (Associate Degree)
- Course Duration : 3 years (6 semesters), full-time
- Intake Month : in March
- A person who graduated high school and TOPIK level 3
- A person who graduated high school and TOPIK level 2 ; more than 300 hours of Korean language training for 1 year after admission to the school.
Conducted entirely in Korea
- 3,000USD/Semester (Total 18,000USD)
The department of Dental Hygiene is an excellent educational course which foster a leader for development of dental hygiene and enhancement of oral health of the people.
- Educational Purpose
- Foster dental hygienists with creative and critical thinking skills
- Foster a dental hygienist with responsibility and mission to think first personality
- Foster dental hygienists who have personality to make service life
It is required 120 credits to graduate with a diploma (associate degree) from the ChungBuk Health & Science University. The required credits in the Dental Hygiene curriculum are 108; thus 12 credits must be earned through general education and elective courses.
Dental hygienist, Dental material company, health service civil servant,
health insurance reviewer.