International Interchange System Establishment
Establishing and operating a Korean language institute
The establishment of a branch of the Korean language institute in Southeast Asian countries.
- Completion of the 1st establishment : Philippine Clock Branch (2016.10.8)
- Established two places : the Capals Branch of the Philippines (2017.6), the Ho Chi Minh City Hall (2017.12)
- Additional Implementation of 2nd Place in 2018
- Associate Student Training Center, Overseas Student Studies, and Language Training Through Collaborative Campus Connecting to Korean Language Institute
- Local enterprises join local companies in connection with local enterprises
Procedures for the Operation of Korean Language Academy
Korean Language institute Operationg procedure
Academy of Foreign Languages Support system
A study on the Curriculum of Korean anguage Course in the Year of the Korean Studies
An introduction to Korean language, Phonology,Grammar, Other sentence, etc.
General Language, Applied Language, Korean Language, Korean Language, etc.
Practice of learnig Korean (attending classes, conductiong training sessions, simulating mock classes, etc.)
- A language interpreter
- Student studying abroad
(a reqular course)
Internationalization strengthening of ability
Target country : Philippines, Vietnam, Japan
- Local Korean Company
- Korea Job placement
- After opening a Korean language course at a foreign exchange exchange and completing a schedule, the institute entered the Korean Academy of Education for the Academy of Korean Studies.
- Foreign students enrolled in the Korean Academy of Korean Studies have completed a special course for completing Korean language courses and a special process for TOPIK (TOPIC)
- Excellent student exchange in exchange for foreign exchange students is transferred to this course and other employees are encouraged to work as a signatory to each other as a signatory to the Framework Convention on Teaching Schools.
Language training courses and student education courses
Korean Language Academy Language Academy Curriculum
A Study on the Operation of Korean Language Academy
- Public relations with various media and offline media and public relations facilities through various kinds of media and offline media
- Operate customized education management systems that meet the level of 1:1 classes, such as various groups, individuals, and semesters, with 1:1 counseling
- Personalized education tailored to improve language exchange with Koreans, conduct cultural experience and improve skills
- Various types of classes are conducted with Korean language instructors to prepare for TOPIK (Test of Proficiency in Korean)
- A study on the establishment of a foreign student management system in order for foreign students to study abroad in order to achieve a successful international study and to conduct a study of students studying abroad and studying abroad.
- Reinforcement of collaboration with overseas institutions to support collaboration and overseas activities of professors
- Establishing and training the manpower supply plan catering to the needs of local businesses
- Responsible department : International Affairs Division
- Tel : 043) 210-8536, 210-8537