- Credentials : Diploma (Associate Degree)
- Course Duration : 3 years (6 semesters), full-time
- Intake Month : in March
- A person who graduated high school and TOPIK level 3
- A person who graduated high school and TOPIK level 2 ; more than 300 hours of Korean language training for 1 year after admission to the school.
Field of Study
- Emergency Medical Service
- Emergency Medical Technology
Conducted entirely in Korea
- 3,000USD/Semester (Total 18,000USD)
ChungBuk Health & Science University(CHSU) provides a three-year diploma in Emergency Medical Technology. The specialized knowledge and competencies comprising the scope of emergency medical service practice are requires for graduating. The Emergency medical technology course is based on the standards of competency for entry to the Emergency medical service, which is constituted the EMT Paramedic of Korea.
The curriculum integrates the related knowledge that supports the professional, from the basics of emergency care to the expert area. The students learn many technical aspects within the scope of practice of the emergency medical technology profession.
It is required 111 credits to graduate with a diploma(associate degree) from the CHSU. The graduates are eligible to write the licensing examinations according to the requirements of the Korea Medical Technicians Act.
University and general hospitals, fire-fighting officer, regional/local emergency medical center, local emergency medical institutions and hospitals, Korea Coast Guard, Korea National Park Service, emergency patient transport service, industrial safety officer, duty sergeant, first aid instructor, civil servant at Department of Justice, healthcare-related civil servant