- Credentials : Diploma (Associate Degree)
- Course Duration : 2 years (4 semesters), full-time
- Intake Month : in March
- A person who graduated high school and TOPIK level 3
- A person who graduated high school and TOPIK level 2 ; more than 300 hours of Korean language training for 1 year after admission to the school.
- Automotive Engineering & Technology
Conducted entirely in Korea
- 3,000USD/Semester (Total 12,000USD)
The Diploma(Associate Degree) of Automotive Engineering is a specialized branch of Mechanical Engineering, which can cover the areas of automotive engines, transmission, suspension, braking systems, electrical and electronics, comfort and safety, automotive workshop technology and management. The graduates of this program are expected to be involved in the automotive maintenance and manufacturing sectors. These sectors include design, testing, servicing and manufacturing of a wide range of vehicles, such as private or public transportation, and light or heavy vehicles. The only HRDSK-certified institution in Chungbuk offering a test for automotive technician qualification. The 80 graduates have obtained the master craftsman motor vehicle maintenance’ license per a year.
Car maintenance, car inspection, property insurance, industrial equipment maintenance and repair, performance test, etc.