- Credentials : Diploma (Associate Degree)
- Course Duration : 2 years (4 semesters), full-time
- Intake Month : in March
- A person who graduated high school and TOPIK level 3
- A person who graduated high school and TOPIK level 2 ; more than 300 hours of Korean language training for 1 year after admission to the school.
- Energy & Electrical Engineering
Conducted entirely in Korea
- 3,000USD/Semester (Total 12,000USD)
The department of Energy Electricity is an excellent educational course which foster a leader for development of energy, electric and photovoltaic industries.
- Develop the energy and electro professionals with creative working skills
- Foster the professionals to be based on electrical technology, which lead the future energy industry, such as solar energy
- Develop the specialized personnel for operation and maintenance of production equipment
It is required 80 credits to graduate with associate degree from the ChungBuk Health & Science University.
- Government Office (Energy Management Corporation, Korea Electric Power Corporation, An Electrical & Electronic Engineer)
- Solar Energy Company (Hanhwa Q-cell, Ldt)
- A Battery Company(LG Chem, Ltd. / Samsung SDI, Ltd. / SK Innovation)
- An Electro-Electronics Company.