- Credentials : Diploma (Associate Degree)
- Course Duration : 2 years (4 semesters), full-time
- Intake Month : in March
- A person who graduated high school and TOPIK level 3
- A person who graduated high school and TOPIK level 2 ; more than 300 hours of Korean language training for 1 year after admission to the school.
Field of Study
- Public Welfare Administration
Conducted entirely in Korea
- 3,000USD/Semester (Total 12,000USD)
The department of Public Welfare Administration is an excellent educational course in order to foster a public welfare administration specialist, who can combine the welfare policy management ability and the receptive personality.
- Educational Purpose ;
- Foster the welfare administration specialist for social service organization and social service business operation and management
- Foster the welfare administration specialist capable of professional counseling psychology of receptive personality
- Foster the welfare administration specialist practicing love sharing
The students should complete 77 credits at least to graduate from Department of Public Welfare Administration.
General Social welfare center, International relief organization, geriatric care center, general hospital, Multicualtural Healthy Family Support Center, multicultural family support center.