- Credentials : Diploma (Associate Degree)
- Course Duration : 2 years (4 semesters), full-time
- Intake Month : in March
- A person who graduated high school and TOPIK level 3
- A person who graduated high school and TOPIK level 2 ; more than 300 hours of Korean language training for 1 year after admission to the school.
- Biopharmacy & Computer Sciences
Conducted entirely in Korea
- 3,000USD/Semester (Total 12,000USD)
The department of Biopharmacy is an excellent educational course which foster the pharmaceutical professionals & GMP/GLP professionals in global general and bio pharmaceutical fields.
- Educational Purpose
- Foster the pharmaceutical professionals to be based on the NCS-curriculum which is related to medicind and bio pharmaceuticals
- Foster the GMP/GLP professionals in global general and bio pharmaceutical industries
It is required 80 credits to graduate with a diploma(associate degree) from the ChungBuk Health & Science University. The required credits in the biopharmacy curriculum are total 48; thus 32 credits must be earned through general education and elective courses.
Pharmaceuticals, National & Public research institute, etc.