- Credentials : Diploma (Associate Degree)
- Course Duration : 2 years (4 semesters), full-time
- Intake Month : in March
- A person who graduated high school and TOPIK level 3
- A person who graduated high school and TOPIK level 2 ; more than 300 hours of Korean language training for 1 year after admission to the school.
Conducted entirely in Korea
- 3,000USD/Semester (Total 12,000USD)
Department of Healthcare, Childcare and Youth is an excellent educational course which foster a leader for development of child and youth, maintaining healthcare in community, and enhancement of child and youth welfare.
- Educational Purpose ;
- Foster creative and professional nursing teacher
- Foster nursing teacher with dignity who focuses on the subjects
- Foster nursing teacher who practice service and sharing
Students need a minimum of 80 credits to graduate with a bachelor’s degree from the ChungBuk Health & Science University. The required credits in the childcare, and youth curriculum total 58; thus 22 credits must be earned through major subject, general education and elective courses.
Nursing teacher, elementary student caregiver, kingergarten teacher, after-school teacher, child care support center, child education and culture center, youth training center, youth hostel, culture house, camping site, youth shelter, after-school academy, youth-related institutions and organizations, etc.