- Credentials : Diploma (Associate Degree)
- Course Duration : 3 years (6 semesters), full-time
- Intake Month : in March
- A person who graduated high school and TOPIK level 3
- A person who graduated high school and TOPIK level 2 ; more than 300 hours of Korean language training for 1 year after admission to the school.
Field of Study
- Dental Technology Science
Conducted entirely in Korea
- 3,000USD/Semester (Total 18,000USD)
ChungBuk Health & Science University(CHSU) provides a three-year diploma in Dental Technology Sciences. The specialized knowledge and competencies comprising the scope of dental technology practice are requires for graduating. The Dental Technology Sciences course is based on the standards of competency for entry to the Dental Technology profession, which is constituted the Dental Technicians of Korea.
The curriculum integrates the related knowledge that supports the professional, productive and skilled design, fabrication, modification and repair of removable and fixed dental prostheses and appliances used in orthodontics and oral and maxillo-facial surgery. The students learn many technical aspects within the scope of practice of the dental technology profession.
It is required 111 credits to graduate with a diploma(associate degree) from the CHSU. The graduates are eligible to write the licensing examinations according to the requirements of the Korea Medical Technicians Act. The Dental Technology Sciences course leads to employment in, or ownership of, a dental laboratory.
Dental Technologists, Technicians and Laboratory Assistants