Those who want to acquire Korean at the Korean language institute of this university as a foreigner or overseas.
Korean language traning Course
※ The schedule and duration may vary depending on the situations.
A. Korean language Courses
※ Additional documents may be requested, if necessary.
※ Deposit system for Vietnamese students
- First the students must deposit $10,000 (for one year) at Korean branch banks in Vietnam. (Related Korean branch Banks: Woori Bank, Shinhan Bank, Hana Bank. As of October 2019)
- And then they can get a “Certificate of Deposit” from that bank.
- They need to submit the “Certificate of Deposit” when you apply for a visa.
- The students who deposit a deposit can open an account at the same bank in Korea after entering Korea and withdraw $5,000 every six months after entering Korea.
* If they stay illegally or stop studying, they cannot withdraw this money in Korea. But when they return to Vietnam, they can withdraw their money again.
Tuition Refund Regulations(D-4)
※ If no visa is issued, it can be refunded in full.(Transfer fee excluded)
Notes on Application
Notes on submitting documents
- In principle, all documents must be submitted and not returned
- All submitted documents must be written in Korean or English.
- If it is difficult to verify the facts only with the applicant's submission document, additional documents may be requested.
- Students' grades are composed of test scores (70%) and attendance (30%). If they have combined 60 points and 70% attendance, they can graduate and enter university.
- Applicants must always pay attention to the notices posted on this school's homepage and comply with the instructions.
- The evaluation details of the test does not disclose.
Part-time Job guide (D-4)
- Promote healthy part-time employment (part-time jobs) and fully guide them to the employment of international students.
- Raising preferences for studying in Korea by supporting employment of international students and recruitment of global talents.
- Part-time Job Standards
- 1) Part-time Job Allowable time
- 2) Those who attend 90% or more of the semester
- 3) Allowance after obtaining permission for activities other than stay qualification.
- 4) Restrictions on possible industries and regions.
Visa extension (D-4)
- Visa Period : 6Months (subject to change due to immigration policy)
- Attendance rate should be over 70%.
- Financial Information: Tuition + The living expenses during one's stay
- 1) The living expenses during one's stay : 6months X $700(USD) = $4,200(USD) Account Balance
- 2) Tuition : certificate of tuition payment
- Insurance registration confirmation form
- 1) National Health Insurance Service Compulsory Enrollment : Stay here six months or more parties for mandatory joining into the national health insurance. (2021.03.01. ~)
- 2) an insurance fee : 56,530 Won
OVERSEAS ‣ KOREA
KOREA ‣ KOREA
- in Korean : 충북 청주시 청원구 내수읍 덕암길 10 충북보건과학대학교 국제협력실
- in English : CHUNGBUK HEALTH & SCIENCE UNIVERSITY 10, Deogam-gil, Naesu-eup, Cheongwon-gu, Cheongju-si, Chungbuk 28150, Korea
- Tel : 82-43-210-8536
- FAX : 82-43-210-8417
- E-mail address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Form DownLoad